söndag, november 01, 2009

The trip to Oulo

Well a few things I'm thinking about from the trip here...

First I was sitting on the airport of Landvetter, and there I could go online with my computer and see ON the computer when there was boarding time... Just look at the Luftfartsverkets homepage if you're interested.

Another thought was, between those of us that went to Italy with KLM, the sandwiches are not getting better... this was a really small one...

when we were going to start with the plane they were playing music which I think was supposed to calm you down... but to me it was more like when they played that slow music at the Titanic... in Swedish it's called Närmare Gud till dig..a little bit too dramatic for me.

Another thought was that I'm not used to not go by charter when I fly... it is very quiet on an airplane a Sunday afternoon in Finland...

I'm wondering if you can go by train to Oulo and how far it is from Göteborg... Are there any trains in Finland?

And the last thought... it's very far north... I arrived at 17.25... and it was already dark!

Ok, going to the first meating...

Inga kommentarer: